Block distractions with FocusTime when you start a timer in Harvest
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If Harvest Timer stopped, then End current RescueTime FocusTime session
- Finish more Harvest tasks with Beeminder
- New Harvest project email
- Vashikaran For Love |Vashikaran Puja %9636813023%new Delhi \Noida
- Vashikaran Specialist Baba %9636813023%uk\New Delhi
- If a Harvest project timer is started, add a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
- If a new task is created in Todist, then create a task in a Harvest project.
- Harvest to slack
Useful Harvest and Home Connect Roxxter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together