If a Harvest project is created, then create a folder in Dropbox.
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If a Harvest project timer is started, add a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
- Start Daily Harvest Timer
- If a new issue is created in GitHub, create a task in a Harvest project.
- cwm - harvest
- Totka For Vashikaran |Vashikaran Tilak %9636813023%indore\meerut
- Woman Vashikaran |Love Vashikaran %9636813023%kolkata\kerala
- Vashikaran For Love |Vashikaran Puja %9636813023%new Delhi \Noida
- End the current FocusTime session when you stop a timer in Harvest
Useful Harvest and Honeywell evohome integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn hot water onThis Action will turn the hot water at one of your locations on. This can either be permanent or for a number of hours.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Turn hot water offThis Action will turn the hot water at one of your locations off. This can either be permanent or for a number of hours.
- Enable a quick actionThis Action will enable a quick action at one of your locations. This can either be permanent or for a number of days/hours.
- Disable a quick actionThis Action will remove any existing quick action at your location and set your heating system to follow the schedule.
- Set a zone temperatureThis Action sets an override on target temperature of one of your zones. This can either be permanently set or just for a number of hours.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together