If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Totka For Vashikaran |Vashikaran Tilak %9636813023%indore\meerut
- cwm - harvest
- Harvest Creation to Slack
- Block distractions with FocusTime when you start a timer in Harvest
- Track the time you spend in Trello as tasks in Harvest
- Woman Vashikaran |Love Vashikaran %9636813023%kolkata\kerala
- If Harvest Timer stopped, then End current RescueTime FocusTime session
- If Havest Project Create new Trello Card LUC
Useful Harvest and LightwaveRF Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Socket switched onThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned on.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Socket switched offThis trigger fires whenever a socket is turned off.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together