When Harvest timer started, add a Check-In entry in Google Calendar
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
- If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
- Vashikaran For Love |Vashikaran Puja %9636813023%new Delhi \Noida
- Timer Ended
- When Harvest timer stopped, add a Check-Out entry in Google Calendar
- Finish more Harvest tasks with Beeminder
- Post Harvest Timer to Slack Channel
- If a new issue is created in GitHub, create a task in a Harvest project.
Useful Harvest and MeisterTask integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Task created in sectionThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified section. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different section.
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- Task created in projectThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified project. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different project.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- Task assigned to meThis Trigger fires when a task is assigned to you.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
- History of task created in projectThis query returns a list of when a new task was created in the specified project.
- History of timer stopsThis query returns a list of when you stopped a timer in Harvest.
- History if instances when a task was assinged to meThis query returns a list of instances when a task was assigned to you.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together