Harvest Stop Slack Message
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Vashikaran For Love |Vashikaran Puja %9636813023%new Delhi \Noida
- Google Calendar event to Harvest task
- Harvest to slack
- Track the time you spend in Trello as tasks in Harvest
- If Havest Project Create new Trello Card LUC
- Post Harvest Timer to Slack Channel
- Totka For Vashikaran |Vashikaran Tilak %9636813023%indore\meerut
- New Harvest project email
Useful Harvest and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of timer stopsThis query returns a list of when you stopped a timer in Harvest.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together