If a Harvest project is created, then create a folder in Dropbox.
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If a Harvest project timer is stopped, append a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
- Block distractions with FocusTime when you start a timer in Harvest
- Google Calendar event to Harvest task
- Create Task in Project
- Finish more Harvest tasks with Beeminder
- If Harvest Timer stopped, then End current RescueTime FocusTime session
- Post Harvest Timer to Slack Channel
- When Harvest timer started, add a Check-In entry in Google Calendar
Useful Harvest and Pushover integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Send a Pushover notificationThis Action will generate a Pushover notification to your subscribed devices
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Update a Pushover widgetThis action will update your Pushover widget/watch with new glance data.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together