If a new issue is created in GitHub, create a task in a Harvest project.
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Woman Vashikaran |Love Vashikaran %9636813023%kolkata\kerala
- Google Calendar event to Harvest task
- Start Daily Harvest Timer
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
- When Harvest timer stopped, add a Check-Out entry in Google Calendar
- When Harvest timer started, add a Check-In entry in Google Calendar
- Harvest to slack
- If Harvest Timer stopped, then End current RescueTime FocusTime session
Useful Harvest and Sonos integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together