When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Clean up before a party
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Clean up after the party
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and Hubitat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device closesThis trigger fires when your Hubitat device closes.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Device opensThis trigger fires when your Hubitat device opens.
- Device turns offThis trigger fires when your Hubitat device turns off.
- Device turns onThis trigger fires when your Hubitat device turns on.
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the Hubitat mode changes.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when new motion is detected.
- Motion is no longer detectedThis trigger fires when motion is no longer detected.
- Presence is detectedThis trigger fires every time your Hubitat device's presence is detected.
- Presence is no longer detectedThis trigger fires every time your Hubitat device's presence is no longer detected.
- Temperature drops belowThis trigger fires every time the temperature drops below the specified threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires every time the temperature rises above the specified threshold.
- Water is detectedThis trigger fires every time your Hubitat device detects water.
- Water is no longer detectedThis trigger fires every time your Hubitat device no longer detects water.
- Recent history of device opensThis query returns a list of recent times when your Habitat device opened.
- History of Mode changesThis query returns a list of when the Hubitat mode has changed.
- History of Device turned offThis query returns a list of when your Hubitat device turned off.
- Recent history of Device turns onThis query returns a list of recent Hubitat device turns on events.
- History of temperature rises aboveThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above the specified threshold. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Change ModeThis action will change Hubitat's mode.
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Close a deviceThis action will close a Hubitat device.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Dim a deviceThis action will change a device's dimmer level.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Lock a deviceThis action will lock a Hubitat device.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Open a deviceThis action will open a Hubitat device.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Turn off a deviceThis action will turn off your Hubitat switches, lights, sirens, strobes, etc.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
- Turn on a deviceThis Action will turn on a device attached to your Hubitat Elevation system.
- Unlock a deviceThis action will unlock a Hubitat device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together