Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Clean up after the party
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Clean up before a party
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and iOS Calendar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New event added to any calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- New event added to specific calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to the calendar that you specify.
- New event added from searchThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at all of the attributes associated with an event, including title, location, notes, and invitees.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Create a calendar eventThis action creates a new event in the calendar you specify.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together