Ask Alexa to pause the active program
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Clean up after the party
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Clean up before a party
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together