Ask Alexa to resume the active program
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Clean up after the party
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Clean up before a party
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and openHAB integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Item state changesThis Trigger fires every time an item changes its state to a value you specify.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Item state raises aboveThis Trigger fires every time an item's state raises above a value you specify and works with any number item.
- Item state drops belowThis Trigger fires every time an item's state drops below a value you specify and works with any number item.
- History of item state drops belowThis query returns a list of when an item's state drops below a value you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of item state changesThis query returns a list of when an item changes its state to a value you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Send a commandThis Action will send a command to one of your openHAB items.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together