Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Clean up before a party
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together