Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Clean up before a party
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Turn On/Off deviceThis action will Turn On/Off a device that is available on ThingaOS.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Activate Night ModeThe action will set Night Mode on ThigaOS devices like Light.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Turn On/Off SirenThis action will Turn On/Off Siren for the device in ThingaOS.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together