Tap the cooktop Favourite button to preheat your oven
Other popular Home Connect Cooktop workflows and automations
- Send an SMS when you start cooking
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to send a notification
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to play music on your Sonos
- Log how often you cook
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to turn on hood’s ambient light
- Lancer un scénario energeasy connect lorsque la minuterie de votre plaque de cuisson est écoulée.
- Get notified when the mulled wine is at the perfect temperature
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to dim the lights
Useful Home Connect Cooktop and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of light switched onThis query returns a list of whenever a light was switched on.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together