Blink the lights when your cooktop timer has elapsed
Other popular Home Connect Cooktop workflows and automations
- Tell your friends by the fire place outside when you start heating the mulled wine
- Change the color of your hood's light when your cooktop timer has elapsed
- Get notified when the mulled wine is at the perfect temperature
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to play music on your Sonos
- Lancer un scénario energeasy connect lorsque la minuterie de votre plaque de cuisson est écoulée.
- Get a notification when your cooking sensor battery is empty
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to send a notification
- Log how often you cook
Useful Home Connect Cooktop and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- List widgetsThis query returns widgets
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together