Log how often you cook
Other popular Home Connect Cooktop workflows and automations
- Blink the lights when your cooktop timer has elapsed
- Get notified when the mulled wine is at the perfect temperature
- Get a notification when your cooking sensor battery is empty
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to send a notification
- Blink the lights when the cooktop child lock is deactivated
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to turn on hood’s ambient light
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to dim the lights
- Lancer un scénario energeasy connect lorsque la minuterie de votre plaque de cuisson est écoulée.
Useful Home Connect Cooktop and Proscenic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Robot StartedThis trigger fire when your robot starts a job
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Robot StoppedThis trigger fires when your robot stops a job
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- Robot OnlineThis query returns the online status of your robot.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- Robot StatusThis query returns the current status of your robot.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together