Get a notification when your cooking sensor battery is empty
Other popular Home Connect Cooktop workflows and automations
- Blink the lights when your cooktop timer has elapsed
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to dim the lights
- Log how often you cook
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to turn on hood’s ambient light
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to preheat your oven
- Get notified when the mulled wine is at the perfect temperature
- Tell your friends by the fire place outside when you start heating the mulled wine
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to play music on your Sonos
Useful Home Connect Cooktop and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- Query itemsThis query returns a list of items from Raindrop.io
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- Query highlightsThis query returns a list of highlights from Raindrop.io
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together