Tell your friends by the fire place outside when you start heating the mulled wine
Other popular Home Connect Cooktop workflows and automations
- Lancer un scénario energeasy connect lorsque la minuterie de votre plaque de cuisson est écoulée.
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to dim the lights
- Get notified when the mulled wine is at the perfect temperature
- Change the color of your hood's light when your cooktop timer has elapsed
- Send an SMS when you start cooking
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to turn on hood’s ambient light
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to play music on your Sonos
- Blink the lights when the cooktop child lock is deactivated
Useful Home Connect Cooktop and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together