Activate Standby Mode if the outside temperature rises above a certain level
Other popular Heatmiser workflows and automations
- Arriving Home - Turn the Lights On
- Arriving Home - Lights On
- Geolocation (Set Temp Adjustment) - Time Dependant
- Door/Window Open - Heating Off
- When you enter a specific area set your Heatmiser Thermostat to __°
- Set the Temperature on a Heatmiser Thermostat when Apilio triggers and action
- Turn on the heat when someone gets home
- Get an email when a new Heatmiser Applet is published
Useful Heatmiser and LIFX integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops above a threshold you specify.
- neoHub Away ModeThis trigger fires when your neoHub is set to away mode.
- neoHub Home ModeTriggers when your neoHub returns to Home Mode.
- Low BatteryThis trigger fires when your Heatmiser Device has a Low Battery.
- Contact Sensor ClosedThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is closed
- Contact Sensor OpenThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is opened
Actions (Then that)
- Cancel temperature holdThis Action will cancel a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Move lightsThis Action will make your LIXF Z lights move in a pattern.
- Set temperature holdThis Action will enable a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Turn lights onThis Action will turn your lights on.
- Turn neoPlug onThis Action will allow you to switch on the selected neoPlug.
- Turn lights offThis Action will turn your lights off.
- Turn neoPlug offThis Action will turn off the selected neoPlug.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Set TemperatureThe Action will set the temperature on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Activate sceneThis Action will activate a Scene.
- Boost TimerThis Action will activate a Timer Boost on the selected Heatmiser Timer.
- Change color of lightsThis Action will change the color of your lights.
- Set Away ModeThis Action will activate Away Mode on your neoHub
- Blink lightsThis Action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Set Home ModeThe Action will activate Home Mode on your neoHub.
- Breathe lightsThis Action will make your lights slowly breathe the color of your choice.
- Set Standby ModeThis Action will activate Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Start Clean CycleTurn on the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean to it's default duration
- Cancel Standby ModeThis Action will cancel Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Stop Clean CycleTurn off the Clean Cycle of your LIFX Clean
- Run ProfileThis action will send a stored profile to the selected thermostat.
- Run recipeThis action will run a Heatmiser Neo recipe.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together