Homey règle le pilote en mode manuel
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
- Let Homey speak when your dinner is ready
- Send power consumption to mail
- Homey, Close iSmartGate
- Make Homey your personal news anchor
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- Keuken 17
Useful Homey and Cloud Intelligence integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Aroma diffuser power switch is turned on or offThis trigger fires when your aroma diffuser is turned on or off.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Outlet power switch is turned on or offThis trigger fires when your outlet is turned on or off.
- Light power switch is turned on or offThis trigger fires when your light is turned on or off.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle aroma diffuser power switch on or offThis action will turn on or off your aroma diffuser.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Toggle outlet power switch on or offThis action will turn on or off your outlet.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Toggle light power switch on or offThis action will turn on or off your light.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Change light brightnessThis action will change the brightness of your light.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of your light.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together