Le pilote lance un flow sur Homey
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Start a flow when leavin a area
- Homey will tell you when the ISS passes over your home
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on entering
- Homey flow logs in Google Sheets
- Homey, Close iSmartGate
- New Google Calendar event to Homey
- Send power consumption to mail
- Homey passe le pilote en mode éco
Useful Homey and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together