Trigger homey on motion detected
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on exiting
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
- Homey éteint le pilote
- FRONT DOOR unlocked, Start Flow
- Homey règle le pilote en mode manuel
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Homey will tell you when the ISS passes over your home
Useful Homey and NIBE Uplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together