Homey éteint le pilote
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- FRONT DOOR unlocked, Start Flow
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Trigger homey on motion detected
- New Google Calendar event to Homey
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- Homey passe le pilote en mode éco
- Start a Flow when Ring is pressed.
Useful Homey and QualityTime integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Daily smartphone usage timeThis Trigger fires when your smartphone usage exceeds your specified daily time limit.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Daily smartphone screen unlocksThis Trigger fires when the number of your smartphone screen unlocks exceeds your specified daily limit.
- History of daily smartphone screen unlocks exceededThis query returns a list of when the number of your smartphone screen unlocks exceeds your specified daily limit.
- History of A Flow has been startedThis query was run when a specific Flow was been started on Homey.
- History of daily smartphone usage timeThis query returns a list of when your smartphone usage exceeds your specified daily time limit.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together