Homey flow logs in Google Sheets
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Let Homey speak when your laundry is done
- Homey passe le pilote en mode confort
- New Google Calendar event to Homey
- Keuken 17
- Power consumption report
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- Homey, Close iSmartGate
Useful Homey and Sesame by CANDY HOUSE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sesame unlockedThis trigger fires when your Sesame is unlocked.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Sesame lockedThis trigger fires when your Sesame is locked.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Open SesameThis action will unlock your Sesame smart lock.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Close SesameThis action will lock your Sesame smart lock.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together