Le pilote lance un flow sur Homey
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on exiting
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
- Keuken 17
- Make Homey your personal news anchor
- Power consumption report
Useful Homey and Weekend Edition Sunday Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Weekend Edition Sunday" Podcast
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together