Change temp when leaving location
Other popular Honeywell Total Connect Comfort workflows and automations
- When pollution is high, set fan to on
- Turn on Honeywell Total Connect thermostat when #OhmHour ends
- Resume schedule when You return home
- Average Price Change - Honeywell - Part 2: Resume Honeywell schedule when price comes down
- Leave Home and turn down Honeywell thermostat
- Boost zone heating
- Turn off Honeywell Total Connect thermostat when #OhmHour starts
- If You say "Alexa trigger regular schedule", then resume programmed schedule
Useful Honeywell Total Connect Comfort and Octopus Energy ERCOT integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperature to a permanent holdThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to permanently hold the specified temperature until you change it.
- Set temperature for a period of timeThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to hold a temperature for a specified period of time. The schedule will resume when the time expires.
- Resume programmed scheduleThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to resume the currently defined thermostat programmed schedule.
- Set fan to on or autoThis Action will set the Honeywell thermostat fan to On where the fan is always on or Auto where the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together