Receive an emergency VoIP call if a smoke alarm is detected
Other popular iHaus smoke detector workflows and automations
- Blink your Philips Hue lights if a smoke alarm is detected
- Turn off Home Connect devices if a smoke alarm is detected
- Receive a notification if a test alarm is launched
- Pause your Sonos if a smoke alarm is detected
- Stop charging on heat alarm
- Get a notification in your slack channel if a smoke alarm is detected
- Get an email if a test alarm is launched
- Add a Google Calendar entry if a smoke alarm is detected
Useful iHaus smoke detector and MagicHue integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn lights offThis action will turn your lights off.
- Turn lights onThis action will turn your lights on.
- Toggle lights on/offThis action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
- Change colorThis action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Blink lightsThis action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Switch to dynamic mode for your LightsThis action will change your lights to the requested dynamic mode such as light flashing, jumping, gradual change and strobe.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate your scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together