When MIYO detects wet grass, send Indego Connect to the dock.
Other popular Indego Connect workflows and automations
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Ask Alexa to start mowing the lawn.
- Send Indego Connect to the dock when I have a BBQ in the garden.
- Indego S+ reagiert auf deine Routine.
- Ask Alexa to pause mowing.
- Stop mowing if it begins to rain.
- Mow my lawn when I leave home.
- When MIYO starts irrigating the lawn, send Indego Connect to the dock.
Useful Indego Connect and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- MowThis action will send your Indego Connect to mow.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- PauseThis action will pause your Indego Connect.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- DockThis action will send your Indego Connect to the dock.
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together