When MIYO detects wet grass, send Indego Connect to the dock.
Other popular Indego Connect workflows and automations
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Send Indego Connect to the dock when the temperature is below 4°C.
- Stop mowing if it begins to rain.
- Ask Alexa to send Indego Connect to the dock.
- Stop mowing the lawn when I get home.
- When MIYO starts irrigating the lawn, send Indego Connect to the dock.
- Indego S+ reagiert auf deine Routine.
- Ask Alexa to pause mowing.
Useful Indego Connect and PMMI Lighting integrations
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- MowThis action will send your Indego Connect to mow.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- PauseThis action will pause your Indego Connect.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- DockThis action will send your Indego Connect to the dock.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together