Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- At sunset, activate a scene
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- Get an email when a new IntesisHome Applet is published
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
- If you exit an area, turn off A/C
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
Useful AC Cloud Control and iOS Reminders integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Any new reminderThis Trigger fires every time you add a new reminder.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Any reminder completedThis Trigger fires every time any reminder is completed.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- New reminder added to listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is added to the list you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Reminder completed in listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is completed in a list you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Add reminder to listThis Action will add a new reminder to the list you specify.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
AC Cloud Control and iOS Reminders resources
How to automate your virtual assistant
For solopreneurs, aspiring business owners, and side hustlers, there are always going to be too many tasks on your to do list every day. Hiring a virtual assistant or expanding your team can be a great way to increase your capacity and...
6 best note taking apps for 2023
Check out our favorite note taking apps for 2023 and how to use IFTTT to have your most productive year yet.
How to Automate Text Messages on iPhone
Click to learn how to automate text messages on iPhone with IFTTT.