Get an email when a new IntesisHome Applet is published
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- Receive an email if there is an alert from your A/C
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
Useful AC Cloud Control and Logitech Circle integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Recording endedThis trigger fires when a recording ends.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Recording startedThis trigger fires when a recording starts.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of recording endedThis query returns a list of when a recording ends.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on cameraThis action will turn the camera on.
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Turn off cameraThis action will turn the camera off.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Disable recordingThis action will disable recording [live view will still be accessible].
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Enable recordingThis action will enable recording.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Start recordingThis action will start a new recording.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together