Turn hue lights on with Siri
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Turn on/off your lights with one tap on your phone
- Hue Rainbow when somebody calls
- Tell Alexa to start the party with a Hue light color show
- Start a party! Put your lights into disco mode
- Trigger Orion space lighting with Amazon Alexa
- If it begins to rain then change the light colors to blue
- Turn on my lights at sunset
- "Hey Alexa, trigger _____ scene"
Useful Philips Hue and Logitech Circle integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn on cameraThis action will turn the camera on.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off cameraThis action will turn the camera off.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Disable recordingThis action will disable recording [live view will still be accessible].
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Enable recordingThis action will enable recording.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Start recordingThis action will start a new recording.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together