If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Turn off your A/C everyday at a certain time
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- If you exit an area, turn off A/C
- Get an email when a new IntesisHome Applet is published
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
Useful AC Cloud Control and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together