Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- Get an email when a new IntesisHome Applet is published
- Receive an email if there is an alert from your A/C
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
Useful AC Cloud Control and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Query itemsThis query returns a list of items from Raindrop.io
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- Query highlightsThis query returns a list of highlights from Raindrop.io
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Create a new bookmarkThis action will create a new bookmark
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together