Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- If you exit an area, turn off A/C
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
- At sunset, activate a scene
Useful AC Cloud Control and Noonlight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Alarm triggeredThis trigger fires when a Noonlight alarm is triggered.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of alarm triggeredThis query returns a list of when a Noonlight alarm was triggered.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Trigger alarm with addressThis action will send your address to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Trigger alarmThis action will send your location to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
AC Cloud Control and Noonlight resources
GIFTTT guide: Gifts that give peace of mind
Improving safety might not be the first goal that comes to mind when planning your holiday list, but gifting items that help provide security can be a gift to you as well. Home security, smart driving devices, and cloud storage to backup...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together