Get an email when a new IntesisHome Applet is published
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive an email if there is an alert from your A/C
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- If you exit an area, turn off A/C
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
Useful AC Cloud Control and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Request a track be playedRequest a track to be played
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together