Other popular Email workflows and automations
- Email me screenshot
- Alexa find my (non-US) phone
- turn on lights
- Remote download to Google Drive
- Mail me free games with Steam keys posted to /r/gamedeals
- Hue dim all lights
- Quickly email yourself a note
- Send email with a #gdrive tag and save attachment to Google Drive
Useful Email and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at firstname.lastname@example.org and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at email@example.com with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together