If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
- Disable A/C timer when specific Google Calendar event begins
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- If Current temperature drops below 30°F, then Execute All Off Scene scene (Use boiler)
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- Turn on A/C if the current temperature rises above a certain level
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- Turn on A/C when specific Google Calendar event begins
Useful AC Cloud Control and Wave integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- New customerThis trigger fires when a new customer is added to a business you choose.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- New invoiceThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Find a customerThis query returns an existing customer.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- Find or create a customerThis query returns a customer matching the given email.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Create customerThis action will create a customer in a business you choose.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
AC Cloud Control and Wave resources
Best free invoicing software for 2023
Click to learn the best free invoicing software for 2023! Automate your invoicing with IFTTT.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together