If you enter an area, then activate scene
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- At sunset, activate a scene
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- Receive an email if there is an alert from your A/C
Useful AC Cloud Control and Wine Spectator integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Any new post on Wine SpectatorThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on Wine Spectator.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together