Send me a SMS when low battery alert is triggered
Other popular Invoxia GPS Tracker workflows and automations
- Call my phone when button is pressed
- Add Google Calendar event when zone alert is triggered
- Send me an email when significant journey alert is triggered
- Post a tweet when zone alert is triggered
- Send me a SMS when button is pressed
- Call my phone when zone alert is triggered
- Add row to spreadsheet when new location data is available
- Post a tweet when anti-theft alarm is triggered
Useful Invoxia GPS Tracker and Turn Touch integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When button is pressedThis trigger fires when you press the button on your Tracker.
- Button tappedThis trigger fires every time you tap a button on your Turn Touch remote.
- When zone alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a zone alert is triggered.
- When anti-theft alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when anti-theft alert is activated.
- When low battery alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when the battery reaches 20%, and then again when 5% remains.
- When significant journey alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a significant journey is detected.
- When new location data is availableThis trigger fires every time location data is sent by your Tracker.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together