Set my smart home mode to Away when my vacation event start in my iOS Calendar
Popular iOS Calendar and myUplink workflows and automations
Useful iOS Calendar and myUplink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New event added to any calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars.
- Alarm occurs on systemThis Trigger fires every time an alarm is triggered on your system.
- New event added to specific calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to the calendar that you specify.
- New event added from searchThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at all of the attributes associated with an event, including title, location, notes, and invitees.
Actions (Then that)
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed.
- Create a calendar eventThis action creates a new event in the calendar you specify.
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your system.
- Set smart home modeThis Action will set a smart home mode for your system.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together