Android to iCloud Photostream
Other popular iOS Photos workflows and automations
- Upload my iPhone screenshots to Google Drive
- All new iOS Photos to Google Drive
- Upload all iOS photos to Flickr
- Get new iPhone wallpapers sent to your phone
- Save screenshots to a separate album!
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- Send photos from a Dropbox folder to one of your iPhone albums
- Upload all your iOS Photos to Evernote
Useful iOS Photos and PAVLOK integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to your camera roll.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time you take a screenshot.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo in an area you specify.
- New photo with the front cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the front camera.
- New photo with the rear cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the rear camera.
- New photo added to albumThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to the album you specify.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together