Save new IoT Podcast episodes to Pocket and share in a Slack channel
Other popular IoT Podcast workflows and automations
- Change Hue color when a new episode of IoT Podcast comes out!
- Tweet new episodes of IoT Podcast
- Get a notification when there's a new IoT Podcast episode
- Get a weekly digest of Stacey on IoT articles
- Save new articles from Stacey on IoT to Evernote
Useful IoT Podcast and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- New IoT Podcast episodeThis trigger fires when a new IoT Podcast episode is published.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- New article from Stacey on IoTThis trigger fires when a new article is posted to Stacey on IoT.
- History of IoT Podcast episodeThis query returns a list of when a new IoT Podcast episode was published.
- History of light switched onThis query returns a list of whenever a light was switched on.
- History of article from Stacey on IoTThis query returns a list of when a new article was posted to Stacey on IoT.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together