Get a notification when there's a new IoT Podcast episode
Other popular IoT Podcast workflows and automations
- Save new articles from Stacey on IoT to Evernote
- Save new IoT Podcast episodes to Pocket and share in a Slack channel
- Tweet new episodes of IoT Podcast
- Change Hue color when a new episode of IoT Podcast comes out!
- Get a weekly digest of Stacey on IoT articles
Useful IoT Podcast and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of IoT Podcast episodeThis query returns a list of when a new IoT Podcast episode was published.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of article from Stacey on IoTThis query returns a list of when a new article was posted to Stacey on IoT.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together