Post to Telegram for new Jira issues
Other popular Jira workflows and automations
- Create Jira issues from new GitHub issues
- Add new row to Google Sheets for new issues created in Jira
- Create Jira issues from Telegram messages containing key phrase
- Create Jira issues from new Google Sheets rows
- Create Jira issues from new Google Forms responses
- Create Jira issues when new Pipedrive deals reach certain stages
- If an issue is updated in Studio Providers, then post a message to a channel
- Create detailed Google Calendar events from new issues in Jira
Useful Jira and MeisterTask integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Task created in sectionThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified section. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different section.
- New issueThis trigger fires when a new issue is created.
- Task created in projectThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified project. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different project.
- Issue updatedThis trigger fires when an issue is updated.
- Task assigned to meThis Trigger fires when a task is assigned to you.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together