Create new Trello cards to generate issues in Jira
Other popular Jira workflows and automations
- Create Todoist tasks for new issues in Jira
- Create Jira issues from new GitHub issues
- Create Jira issues from Telegram messages containing key phrase
- Better - If Item added to your To Do List, then create a new issue using Summary
- Create Jira issues from new Typeform entries
- Post to a Discord channel for updated Jira issues
- Create Jira issues from new Google Sheets rows
- Create new Jira issues from new Google Forms responses
Useful Jira and Space integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Breaking news by NASAThis Trigger fires every time breaking news is released by NASA.
- New issueThis trigger fires when a new issue is created.
- Image of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts to the Image of the Day Gallery.
- Issue updatedThis trigger fires when an issue is updated.
- Astronomy picture of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts a new Astronomy Picture of the Day.
- Astronaut enters spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut enters space.
- Astronaut exits spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut exits space.
- ISS passes over a specific locationThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station passes over a location you specify. NOTE: the ISS completes 15.5 orbits per day.
- ISS on-orbit status reportThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station posts a new On-Orbit Status Report.
- Season changes on MarsThis Trigger fires every time the season changes on Mars according to the Curiosity Rover's location.
Actions (Then that)
Jira and Space resources
Airtable vs. ClickUp: Which is best for small teams?
Trying to decide between Airtable vs Clickup? Read our guide on the features and automations both have to offer that can be quickly set up in IFTTT!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together