Create Jira issues when new Pipedrive deals reach certain stages
Other popular Jira workflows and automations
- Add new Asana tasks in projects to create Jira issues
- Send Slack messages for new Jira issues
- If an issue is updated in Studio Providers, then post a message to a channel
- Create Jira issues from new GitHub issues
- Create new Trello cards to generate issues in Jira
- Post to a Discord channel for new Jira issues
- Create Jira issues from new Typeform entries
- Create Todoist tasks for new issues in Jira
Useful Jira and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- New issueThis trigger fires when a new issue is created.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- Issue updatedThis trigger fires when an issue is updated.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together