Create new ClickUp tasks from Jira issues
Other popular Jira workflows and automations
- Create detailed Google Calendar events from new issues in Jira
- Post to a Discord channel for updated Jira issues
- Add new Asana tasks in projects to create Jira issues
- Create Jira issues from Telegram messages containing key phrase
- If an issue is updated in Studio Providers, then post a message to a channel
- Send Slack messages for new Jira issues
- Post to a Discord channel for new Jira issues
- Send new Jira issues in Gmail
Useful Jira and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- New issueThis trigger fires when a new issue is created.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Issue updatedThis trigger fires when an issue is updated.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Create issueThis action will create a new issue.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together