Useful Konka Smart and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device or group is turned onThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned on.
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- Device or group is turned offThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned off.
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- Unlock the lockThis trigger fires when the user unlocks the lock, their password or fingerprint identification or card is confirmed.
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects motion. To use this trigger, camera’s motion detection should be turned on.
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- Camera detects soundThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects sound. To use this trigger, camera’s sound detection should be turned on.
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- Input incorrect password repeatedlyThis trigger fires when someone inputs an incorrect password repeatedly.
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- Battery lowThis trigger fires when the battery in the lock is low.
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- Door sensor is openThis trigger fires when the door sensor is open.
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- Door sensor is closedThis trigger fires when the door sensor is closed.
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
- Leak detectedThis trigger fires when water leak is detected.
- Sound and light detectedThis trigger fires when sound and light detected.
- Shake detectedThis trigger fires when sensor shake detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on the device/group of your choosing.
- Create a new bookmarkThis action will create a new bookmark
- Turn offThis action will turn off the device/group of your choosing.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate the specified scene.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set your light to a specified brightness.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Start Cool ModeThis action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Start Heat ModeThis action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Set AC temperatureThis action will set your AC to a specified temperature by remote controller.
- Turn on oscillation function of fanThis action will turn on the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
- Turn off oscillation function of fanThis action will turn off the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together