When PM2.5 levels become unhealthy, set Lennox iComfort fan to On
Other popular Lennox iComfort workflows and automations
- Turn On Philips Hue light when my iComfort system Enters Away
- When PM2.5 readings return to healthy levels, set Lennox iComfort fan to Auto
- Get a notification when the temperature inside surpasses my comfort level
- IF my iComfort indoor temperature drops below __degrees, THEN text me
- IF I am leaving for work, THEN increase my indoor temperature
- Turn On my Fan when VOC Threshold is crossed in Foobot
- Close my Garage door when my iComfort system enters Away mode
- Send me an Email when my iComfort indoor temperature drops below __ degrees
Useful Lennox iComfort and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- Indoor temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the indoor temperature rises above a threshold that is specified.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Away mode is enteredThis Trigger fires when my thermostat enters Away mode.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- Away mode is cancelledThis Trigger fires when Away mode is canceled on my thermostat.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Indoor Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the indoor temperature drops below a threshold that is specified.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
- History of when Indoor temperature rose above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the indoor temperature rose above a threshold that was specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- List widgetsThis query returns widgets
- History of when Away mode was enteredThis query returns a list of when my thermostat entered Away mode.
- History of temperature dropsThis query returns a list of instances when the indoor temperature drops below a threshold that was specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Set Fan to ONThis Action will set my thermostat's fan to On indefinitely. Note: does not work when the thermostat is in Away mode.
- Create a new widgetThis action will create a new widget.
- Set Fan to AUTOThis Action will set my thermostat's fan to AUTO indefinitely. Note: does not work when the thermostat is in Away mode.
- Create a new subaccountThis action will create a new subaccount.
- Set Fan to CIRCULATEThis Action will set my thermostat's fan to CIRCULATE indefinitely. Note: does not work when the thermostat is in Away mode.
- Turn the thermostat offThis Action will set the Thermostat to Off.
- Set home to AwayThis Action will set all Thermostats in a home to Away.
- Cancel AwayThis Action will cancel Away on Thermostats in a home.
- Increase Indoor TemperatureThis Action will attempt to increase the indoor temperature of an thermostat by the number of degrees specified.
- Decrease Indoor TemperatureThis Action will attempt to decrease the indoor temperature of an thermostat by the number of degrees specified.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together